What are Chemical Resistant Floors, Walls and Linings?
Chemical attack can destroy floors, walls, and linings quickly. Chemical-resistant flooring, wall, and lining systems contain properties that protect these areas from spills, splashes from acids, alkalis, solvents and other corrosive elements.
Benefits of Chemical-Resistant Floors, Walls and Linings
The quick destruction of floors, walls, and linings due to chemical attack cost companies time and money. Protection for their harsh environments is crucial to their success.
Benefit highlights include:
- Extending the functional life of floors, walls and linings, thereby saving time and money in replacing the damaged materials.
- Protecting the appearance of floors and walls against chemical stains.
- Meeting environmental and safety standards in the case of tanks and containment areas.
Chemicals are produced and are used in many industry workplaces. Protection against them is an important workplace consideration.
Recommended industries include:
Our chemical-resistant floors will extend the life of your floors. Our chemical-resistant lining and wall systems have the same outstanding chemical protection engineered for tanks, containment areas, vertical surfaces and more. Our team of Territory Managers, Architectural and Engineering Representatives will assist you in choosing the best product for your environment.
Recommended products include:
- Stonchem - linings and floors for industrial processing
- Stonglaze - healthcare and educational facility walls